Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bonus Points Offers!!!

Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know that they have just added hundreds of Bonus Points Offers! You get points by completing them which you can use to buy stuff from their prize shop, like Ipods, PSP's, Gift cards! Some give you like 300 points! you get the points instantly! It's a very good new feature! Go try it out!!!>>> CashCrate Bonus Points Offers!!!
If you are looking for a place to make lot of money this is not the place for you. But if you want to make some extra cash on the side your in the right place. I bet your asking "How much can I make?" Well that all depends on how much time and effort you put into it. Like me I make like $75.00 in a week and a half on my spare time so in a month I'll have around $150.00. To make more you can always get referrals.

No comments: